Are you interested in being an integral member of a successful community football club? The Old Scotch Football Club (OSFC) is seeking applications for the position of Men’s 2nd XVIII coach in the Premier ‘A’ section in the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA).
The key focus for the successful applicant is to maintain our high-quality coaching program, developing and preparing players in readiness for Premier ‘A’ senior football. You will work in close partnership and be a trusted advisor of the club’s Football Director Donald McDonald and the Men’s 1st XVIII coach Mark Gnatt.
Prior experience in coaching is desirable, however not essential. You are expected to have attained or will attain at a minimum the level 1 AFL Coaching Foundation accreditation. You will be expected to develop and lead a team that will bring individual and team success.
Principal duties include:
– Club values: Embracing/demonstrating club values & code of conduct
– Coaching: Match day and training
– Selection: Men’s 2nd XVIII, input to 1st XVIII, 3rd XVIII & Under Age
– Game plan: Analysis, strategies, tactics
– Players: Development & preparation
– Communication: Constructive feedback to individual players and coaches
– Partnerships: Coaching, fitness and medical staff
– Club functions: Attendance as required
– Accountability: Reporting direct to the Football Director
Enquires should be directed to Peter Simpson, OSFC General Manager by telephone on 0418 382 025. Applications to be lodged via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday, 29 November 2019.