VAFA COVID-19 UPDATE – JUNE 4

Hi all,

Attached is the latest information from VAFA re the 2020 season. No decision has been made yet which is expected. However VAFA have advised they will make a decision in the week commencing 22 June, either way. As soon as we know, we will let you know. There is also important information about clearances/permits which we will deal with appropriately, case by case.

The boys and girls got back on the chilly track this week which was great to see with over 100 of our players, coaches, physios, trainers & COVID-19 Safety Officers having fun together again.

We are doing everything required to have us ready for a 2020 season, if we get the green light. And if not, we have a perfect launching pad for 2021, The 3 F’s – Football, Finances and Facilities wise look good.

Watch this space!

Go Scotchies