Please find following a document outlining the Response Strategy to Covid-19 that Old Scotch Football Club will be taking.
Club Decisions include:
- Committee met on 17 June
- Session planned out by Brendan Mason – Facilitator (Same Page Cultures)
- Overview provided of work done to date
- Data about COVID-19 provided to committee
- Identification of issues/concerns people have
- Relay any significant concerns to VAFA – none identified at present
- Unanimous decision made to support playing football in 2020
- Committee supports players and other members of club not being involved in 2020
- Implementing plan for playing football in 2020
- If no football in 2020 will start plan for 2021
- Review periodically as required
To View/Download the full PDF, click the link below.