VAFA CEO Update

The decision on whether a VAFA season will proceed is fast approaching! With the recent State Government easing of restrictions related to community sport and anticipated advice from AFL Vic we believe we will be able to make a decision on RTP next week – as promised. We would like to emphasise and assure our Members that as an Association, we are not beholden to what the media and other Leagues or Associations report or decide. Our focus is on what is best for our Clubs and Community.

To read the full CEO Update click the link below.