OLD SCOTCH FOOTBALL CLUB INSURANCE SUMMARY
To all Players, Parents, Officials & Volunteers of the OSFC
- We provide annual insurance cover to our registered financial players, officials and volunteers through JLT Sport.
Increase in Cover
- In 2019 we have increased the cover from the basis bronze level to the highest level, platinum cover.
- The club has invested $3,500 more in the additional cover this year, bringing our total outlay for insurance cover for 7 teams in 2019 to $11,000 (inclusive of GST).
- The summary of your cover is provided in the link below.
- Attached is a brief 1 page summary (schedule of insurance) provided by the club for you.
Non-Medicare Expenses Only
- You can only claim reimbursement on non-Medicare related expenses.
Private Health & Ambulance Cover
- We strongly recommend players have private health cover and Ambulance cover, either your own or with your parents/guardians.
Making a Claim
- The claim form you are required to complete if making a claim, can be accessed via the link here .https://afl.jltsport.com.au/players/makeaclaim
- $50 excess per claim
- We are happy to witness the claim on behalf of the club once you have completed the form and sent it though to email@example.com.
- If you have any questions give us a call.
- Ultimately the best people to talk to are the insurance experts, JLT Sport, on 1300 373 133.
- For a summary of the cover click on the PDF link below.