USE OF GYM &CODE OF CONDUCT
- Only Old Scotch Football Clubplayers (i.e. paid up club members) and others authorised by the Old Scotch Football Club may use the gym
- The keypad code must not be shared with non-club members
- Hours of use are: Weekdays and weekends – Anytime 24/7. However please note that the gym should not to be used on Good Friday, Christmas Day and only between 12.00pm and 8.00pm on Anzac Day
- The sound level of the radio should to be kept to a minimum and is not to be audible externally Please do not congregate outside the gym
- The gym needs to be kept tidy – users should put the weights away after using them and leave the gym tidy as they found it.
PLEASE RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF NEIGHBOURS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE CODE OF CONDUCT COULD JEOPARDISE OUR USE OF THE GYM